Date of placement 18.03.2020
Low rise buildings
the Netherlands (Holland), Amsterdam
Amount of rooms:
Amount of bedrooms:
Living area (m2):
Plot (total) area (m2):
Type of building:
Kitchen, Heating boiler, Bath, Central Heating, Paintings, Safe, Other types of amenities (tangible)
Other Energy Label
Amount of floors in building:
Amount of bathrooms:
Bed, Wardrobe, Table, Chairs, Couch, Computer desk, Writing desk, Coffee table, Dining table, TV table, Bookcase, Coat rack, Other types of furniture
Floor (building) area (m2):
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas/Electric heater, Washing machine, TV, Other types of appliances
Public transport, School, Kindergarten, Hospital, Clinic, Supermarket, Highway, Bank, Park, Library, University, Theater, Cinema, Pharmacy, Restaurant, Cafe, Fitness club, Other types of amenities nearby
Garage or parking:
Bricks, Other types of wall materials
Construction period (year):
Common area (m2):
Kitchen area (m2):
Type 1: Fire-Resistive
Apartment in 17th century canal house near Central Station
Looking for a working expat - couple - two professionals
* Located in a quiet neighbourhood near central station.
* Sunny: three huge windows overlook the widest canal of Amsterdam.
* Stellar view on canal and the old city centre.
* Small shops and cosy restaurants around the corner.
* Five minutes walking from Central Station: trains, trams and busses depart from here.
* Built in 1730: apartment was completely renoveted last year.
* Living room with dining room ensuite (6x6 m) has a big sofa with a comfortable bed in it for guests (sofa bed).
* Bedroom (5 x 4 m) has a door to the balcony, three big wardrobes with drawers.
* Kitchen (2 x 3 m) has black and white tiles on the floor. Fully equiped: fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine and dryer.
* White bathroom has a small bath, rainshower and old style faucets.
* Old details preserved
Sign in with: